Tuesday, March 15, 2005

0301 hrs
wednasday
16th march


changes. i used to love them, i really did. and they used to like me as well, it seems. for...they always have been endorsing me without fail. this change, but, has some precarious minitues. it is one which gonna change me completely, if not my life.

academics, they suffer if not taken care of. and i do not take care of them pretty well. out of question. the viva today was a sheer example of that, how many awakenings will turn the page. and will the page turned and worked on. not seems like.

sometimes my being so selfish sucks. can i ever do something which does not involve my personal gain in one form of the other? not really...not at least have a sight to see. architecture of life is so one dimentional, even if i change the perspective, the view is the same.

no more thoughts,one thing which occured to me to write is...i love her.

aashu

1 comment:

  1. aa gaye ho apne style mein hero.. ab zara.. archade ko bhi bicha do

    ReplyDelete