Thursday, September 22, 2005

thiteen lives

"raah mein ruk kar , paon se ..katein nikalne walo
yeh guma hai agar, toh junun kamyab kya hoga?"

these are lines which are imprinted over the leaf of my heart..deep and clear. i remember the day when i was there, attending the farewell function of standard 10th, when my principal sir uttered those life changing lines. something struck me, something struck me slowly yet..surely. and then was the time....

move 5 yrs down the line, new people, new place, new circumstances....
do u really regret anything in life mr. AASHISH AGRAWAL?


WELL... i must be a nerd if i say YES.
for iit has given me more than that, more than the iit tag which i love so very much, more than even the alien status for the non-iitians( which i really hate)

it has given me a chance to see, love, hate, fight and live with...thirteen lives.

the idea was actually presented long time back by sachin...( so copyright ka ullanghan hai thoda)
but no other title suited me more.

and this is just teh first page i have written for my long story that titles ` thirteen lives`


chalna hai humein saath, aur hum chalenge
ki ruk jana hamari , suraj ki fitrat hai.
ujalo mein woh honge aur, jo rahein dhoondha karte hai
humein to andhero mein ai dost, safar karne ki aadat hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment