Thursday, September 22, 2005

my first day in kgp

(part 1 of 4)

My first day in kgp , kharagpur to the lesser mortals…..well the topic it self sucks…(if we take lives in black and white), but lets proceed coz I cd not get a topic more discrete than this.

So here is it all happened. Me and elder bro arrived at the kgp station…perplexed a bit by its never ending domains. As soon as we rallied ourselves out of the station we could see people, lotsa them. As blank..as happy..as nerds ..as the two of us.

IIT IIT, there were those ricks, autos, cars…

Driven by our long romance with rickshaws back home in gaya, we preferred a rick.five kms down the road and I knew I was in for a butcher, coz what I saw all through this 5 ksm was nothing but torn, broken , mudded skeleton pieces of a railway colony. Nothing like the fancied cities of my never seeking dreams. And then it arrived ` INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY`

I just love my lucks, finally am at the place where I always wanted to be I thought..including a lots of so whats:

o so what if I made a backdoor entry..anyhow got 3266

o so what if the palce sucks more than gaya does

o so what if I saw very few gals at the station back

o so what if I have to spend 5 long ripening yrs of my life there.

And that’s the volume 1. issue 1

2 comments:

  1. Why were U suddenly reminded of ur first day here? Makes me wonder what braught me here! As for myself, I believe in miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it has always remained on ma mind ma fist day as it leads me to thsi whole new world iit,....guess tats why am riting thi now

    ReplyDelete