Wednesday, February 15, 2006

good people , bad people

..... its not about anyone in particular...just a thought on to what according to me is good....or bad.


its been years. i used to be a kid.
and someone...from my family , from the neighbourhood would always try to tell me...what is good and what is bad.

the kid in me, always wondered, for he did not suppose withe everything that was told to him.there was this particular rebellion inside me to accept things as they are told.

time grew and i matured into a rather kahdus individual...one of those who belive life is to be dictated by your own terms and to hell with the systems lamented n us.

many encounters that i had with people led me to belive that its not about good or bad, its about how you percieve it. its not as absolute as it is made to.

for , i drink...or smoke...can be bad, utterly...for some.
for another it can be perfectly alright.
for others still, it may be of no care at all.

so where to draw the line...if at all to.

in my 22 years...have really saw good people, people who are simple, true and who do not conspire. people who make u genuinely happy, genuinely taken care of, it may not be to their least interests but they will comfort you.

thats what according to me is being good, thats what is goodness, that is why i will always seek your company, always look up to you. to me, why should your bein indulged in any of those so called bad habits, or in a wider perspective,,,,bad things matter at all.


the ones who are good cant hide it and the ones who are bad cant do any good to themselves

2 comments:

  1. what is good and what is bad.. ?

    good is a nice word.. bad is another nice word.. !

    well they are also connected to a word of the third kind.. "relative"..!

    so when you say itz good... itz bad.. when you judge.. itz relative..!

    keep up ur blogging.. !! and kuch aisa likh ki samajh mein aaye.. bahooot difficulty hota hai comment karne mein.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know yong boy, somehow the ideaz that come to me are always as complex as i myself....u c:P

    ReplyDelete