Friday, November 18, 2005

the sinner me

this is today.
long time...i didnt rite a blog on this page.
time hi nahi tha, my `batch` was a life in itself...and i was pretty much engrossed in it.
up today, things have to get back to place...things = me.
yes...somebody corrected me, every second, and then i ask? was i made the way i am, or i made myself into the way i am.
confusions..yet more...yet many, and i know its just 22 years tha i have walked over this earth, this beautiful...lovely earth.
no..i am not a sinner, but i sinned....not wid anyone else ...but with myself.
life is too dear to be cheap. did i? i didnt...then?
this page i know would not sense to me once i have penned it down...
aaj fir usko apni faltu baato se bore karunga....
pata nahi kitni der? time aaj tak kabhi dekha nahi...
am aashish....its for me to remember.....cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment