Tuesday, August 19, 2008

asif Ki Chai

When I came to Hyderabad from Chennai one thing I knew I have to check was Asif ki chai? For, I Had by then heard a lot about the chai, the place, from Naree.
Naree is one fella who projects everything in a positive light, for him the glass is always Half Fill.
His narration of Hyderabad , specially the locality where immu Hasita and party live…was bilkul ghar jaisa feel aata hai, maaast hai…and all.

Well, to say that I belived every word of it would be a white lie.
But I respect this positive attitude that Naree has towards everything.Khair uske bare mein kabhi baad mein likhenge, the topic now is Asif ki Chai.

I put up my temporary stay at Bhoju`s, for I was in search of a flat.And my old frnd of 10 years obliged.

Me Immu and Hasita usually made everyday visit to this place, and had not less than 4 cups of tea each.and I must say Asif ki chai and Asif ki dukan is awesome, in every sence of it. I would really like to mention where and how it scores :-

Ambience – Cheddis type look, tables which can seat 4 a time, no Harakiri in general,
Service- nobody rushes you for order, nobody rushes you for not ordering
Quality – tea is great, typical irani chai of Hyderabad
company- old chums , really a treat to be with them

Overall, one thing I will surely miss out of Hyderabad, will be Asif `s and its chai

No comments:

Post a Comment