Thursday, August 21, 2008

Once upon a time.

I was 1-24 years of age and growing in age every year.
I was skinny ………and I was worried about it.
I was good at studies and I was happy about it.
I sang well and people liked my songs.
I wrote well and people liked my poems.
I was 56 kg of weight and was 5 feet 8 inches.
I felt bad when someone pronounced my name as ASHISH, but mostly they did.
I used my phone a lot, and talked to lots of people.
I used my comp a lot and surfed a lot on Hindi Movies.
I didn’t like English movies, nor did I like western Music.

And Now,

I am 25 years of age and still growing in age every year.
I am not skinny ………and am still worried about it.
I am not good at studies /nor at work and I am still happy about it.
I sing well (at least I think) but people don’t like my songs.
I haven’t written for some time now, for people to like my poems.
I am 68 kg of weight and am still 5 feet 8 inches.
I feel bad when someone pronounced my name as ASHISH, but mostly they do.
I use my phone a lot, but talk to very few.
I use my comp a lot and surfed a lot on Hindi Movies.
I like English movies at times (latest is the dark Knight), but I do not like western Music.




And in times to come

I don’t know what will become of me. I don’t know what I will make of this world.
The only things I am sure of are

I will love mom
I will love her
I will love myself.
Period

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again. Mine has stopped for sometime. Will soon be back.

    ReplyDelete