Saturday, August 20, 2005

be there


be here,
i know not if i need you.
but my being, sure does.
dont part,
i may not die..
but my life will stop.
beat inside, enthrall the sense.
accentuate the mentations,
give that petal smile.
dont say , u have to go...
it will not mean sadness,
but soul may succumb.
the petals, half parted,
let me risk..
let me find the touch..
feel the unspoken
for, spoeken they are.
souls they say speak like this.
hold me, clasp me.....
in those shutters...
let us reincarnate this while.

2 comments:

  1. tHIS IS NT A COMMENT THIS IS A COMPLIMENT FOR U....WELL HIS POEMS ARE REALLY VRY VRY GUD I JST LIKED ALOT DON'T HAVE WORDS TO SAY...VENEVER U GO THROUGH HIS PAGE JST REAF THE POEM "BE THERE" TAT IS REALLY VRY GUD......HE IS JST A GRT WRITER....KEEP IT UP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok dear sounds rud but i cant get this pyaaar intezaaar ki baatein . i cudnt even go thru all this

    ReplyDelete