Tuesday, August 23, 2005

raining...

2237 hrs
Monday

And the drops …..quench the thirst . its raining man….aaj dopahar ja bahar jar aha tha..there was a miniature pond outside the hall. and i went ..chhapak chhapak, just like a kid would.

Have always wondered why the rains fascinate me tat very much, why…I always say that life is a rain…to be got drenched.why do I not need an umbrella to secure myself….Questions ..which have formed my very blueprint. Whom, I love as I would not any answer in this life.

Called her in the evening, and again some questions…which pulse controls smiling…and why is it active whenever I talk to her.Watched a movie or two, is life about loving someone, or about being loved by someone. Many would argue they are one and the same, though I feel they are earth and sky. But love is a bliss, beyond any of my questions or those of the world, it’s a feeling which is satiated only by itself….

Life is love…feel it..
aashu

No comments:

Post a Comment