Saturday, August 20, 2005

Slowly ran the wind


Slowly ran the wind.
While I lay asleep…
Slowly ran the wind…
took my outer peal away.
Hitherto I lay,
unknown of what has been my fate.
I rose…
to the surprises of my GODS.
Accentuating To discover
what was left and what was gone?
What was false and what was me?
What was all…..and what was none?
Fortunately or what I had,
A mirror just besides my bed…
A glimpse on it , told the whole story.
The gone part was me, the left was thee.
Is it love…I yelled:
I don’t wanna die
So do I love life.
No answer..then the second question:
Are u life..or life is you?
I know only this…I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Buddy!!!! U r a great poet!! U never told that. But I like the last two lines

    Are you life.. or life is you
    I know only this .. I love you

    I donno for whom u wrote these lines but yeah i can feel the depth of love in ur heart.

    ReplyDelete